If you brave the cold and harsh weather to run during Winter, then Odlo have the competition just for you. Post a photo of yourself on Instagram just before or during your outdoor run in winter conditions before January the 31st with the hashtag #OdloCrystalGame.
A judging panel from Odlo will select their favorite picture among all the pictures posted and the winner will receive trip to Paris for two people and registration for the Odlo Crystal Run on February the 14th.
More information about the race on www.odlocrystalrun.com.
#ODLOCRYSTALGAME Photo Contest - Facebook Competition Terms & Conditions
Rules determined by the Sponsor, Odlo International AG, Boesch 47, 6331 Huenenberg, Switzerland.
- These terms and conditions apply to the #OdloCrystalGame photo contest - Facebook Competition featured in any publications and online services that are organized by Odlo.
- Contest will start on the 14th of January 2016 and the closing date for entry will be the 31th of January 2016, at 12:00PM, UTC/GMT+01:00. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
WHO MAY ENTER
- Contest is open only to individuals who have reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry
- Contest is open to residents of sovereign European states, however Residents from the following countries cannot enter: Italy.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Employees of Odlo or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
HOW TO ENTER
- Participants will have to post a photo corresponding to the description required (before or durung a running session in winter)
- Participants must be logged in to Instagram to enter the competition.
- Participants may submit multiple entries to the Third party App hosted on Facebook.
- The winner is selected from all correct and valid entries by a group of Odlo employees.
- The selection for the winner will take place within 3 days of the date on which the competition closes.
- Winner will be notified via Odlo Instagram account.
- Odlo’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If the image contains any material or elements that are not owned by the entrant and/or which are subject to the rights of third parties, and/or if any persons appear in the image, the entrant is responsible for obtaining, prior to submission of the image, any and all releases and consents necessary to permit the exhibition and use of the image in the manner set forth in these Official Rules without additional compensation. If any person appearing in any image is under the age of majority in their state/province/territory of residence the signature of a parent or legal guardian is required on each release.
- Upon Odlo's request, each entrant must be prepared to provide (within seven (7) calendar days of receipt of Odlo's request) a signed release from all persons who appear in the image submitted, and/or from the owner of any material that appears in the image entry, authorizing Odlo and its licensees ("Authorized Parties") to reproduce, distribute, display, and create derivative works of the entry in connection with the Contest and promotion of the Contest, in any media now or hereafter known. Failure to provide such releases upon request may result in disqualification at any time during the Contest and selection of an alternate winner.
- Similarly, upon Odlo's request, each entrant must be prepared to provide (within seven (7) calendar days of receipt of Odlo's request) a signed written license from the copyright owner of any sculpture, artwork, or other copyrighted material that appears in the image entry, authorizing any Authorized Party to reproduce, distribute, display, and create derivative works of the entry in connection with the Contest and promotion of the Contest, in any media now or hereafter known. Failure to provide such releases upon request may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- Finally, upon Odlo's request, each entrant must be prepared to provide (within seven (7) calendar days of receipt of Odlo's request) a signed written license from the owner of any private property included in the image entry, authorizing any Authorized Party to reproduce, distribute, display, and create derivative works of the entry in connection with the Contest and promotion of the Contest, in any media now or hereafter known. Failure to provide such releases upon request may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- For the purposes of these Official Rules, the entrant will be deemed to be in receipt of Odlo's request or notification, (a) in the event that Odlo sends the request by postal mail, five business days after the request was sent by Odlo, or (b) in the event that Odlo sends the request by email, on the day that the email was sent by Odlo.
- One prize will be awarded.
- The winner receives a trip to Paris including:
- Tickets to go and come back from Paris by train or plane
- One hotel night in Paris during the night between February th 13th and the 14th.
- Two inscriptions for the event : Odlo Crystal Run on February the 14th in Paris
- Odlo shall try to deliver the prize to the winner within 15 days from the date of the draw, unless otherwise specified to the winner. Delivery restrictions may apply. No cash equivalent (where applicable) or alternative prize will be given and the prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable. However, Odlo reserves the right to change the prize due to circumstances beyond its control or to offer an alternative of similar value.
- In relation to this competition, the first name and surname of the winner may be published by Odlo and entrants grant to Odlo a non-exclusive license to use and publish their entry in any media for the purpose of announcing the winner, excluding Facebook. By entering the Contest, all entrants grant an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide non-exclusive license to Authorized Parties, to reproduce, distribute, display and create derivative works of the entries (along with a name credit) in connection with the Contest and promotion of the Contest, in any media now or hereafter known, for no additional compensation, including, but not limited to: online highlighting entries or winners of the Contest.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- By entering this Contest, all entrants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless Odlo and its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, agents and their employees, officers, directors, and representatives from any claims, losses, and damages arising out of their participation in this Contest or any Contest-related activities and the acceptance and use, misuse, or possession of any prize awarded hereunder.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit Odlo's liability for death or personal injury caused by their staff or supplier's negligence or for fraud. Subject to this, Odlo cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize. Odlo is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The winner will be required to send Odlo full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable) and when it can be collected.
- Display or publication of any entry on an Authorized Party’s website does not indicate the entrant will be selected as a winner. Authorized Parties will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such use as authorized by the License.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Swiss law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Switzerland.
- Odlo is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
RIGHT TO CANCEL OR SUSPEND
- If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, trojan horses, denial of service attacks, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of ODLO that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, ODLO reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual(s) who tamper with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest. If Odlo elects to cancel or terminate the Contest, Odlo will not retain any rights in the submitted images, and will return the fees submitted with each entry.
- Odlo may exercise its sole discretion to use the winner's, and (if applicable) their companion's, name, address, and image and their comments relating to the prize and competition experience for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name, image and E-Mail in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Swiss data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.