The new star of the MTB scene
- Olympic Champion, Rio de Janeiro 2016
- World Champion (U23) 2016
- Overall World Cup Winner U23 2015
- Six times Swedish National Champion 2013, 2x 2014, 2x 2015, 2016
- European Champion XCE 2013, 2nd XCO U23 2013
- 8th at European Games, Baku 2015
22-year-old Jenny Rissveds is the new star of the mountain biking scene. Since 2014 she’s also been on the Scott-Odlo team, and an important part of the Odlo family.
The Scott-Odlo MTB team has high hopes for Rissveds. This young Swedish athlete focuses mainly on Cross Country (XCO), but she has also had great success in the Eliminator (XCE) and Downhill disciplines. Rissveds is an enthusiastic skier. In her free time she also enjoys being with family and friends.
She lives in her home town of Falun, Sweden.