Swiss Athlete Extraordinaire
- Olympic Champion Skiathlon and 15 km Sochi 2014
- Olympic Champion 15 km Vancouver 2010
- World Championship Silver Medal Skiathlon 2014/2015
- World Champion Skiathlon and Silver Medal 15 km 2012/2013
- Three times Winner Tour de Ski and World Cup overall winner 2008/09, 2010/11, 2011/12 and 2014/15
At 30, Dario Cologna is Switzerland’s most successful cross-country skier, and the face of cross-country skiing far beyond the country’s borders. Since 2010, Cologna has been part of the Odlo family, contributing his professional input to the development of the latest technologies. He was deeply involved in the development and design of the racing suit for Sochi.
During training for the Olympics, Cologna tore several tendons in his right ankle. Only three months later, he took two gold medals in Sochi. His fighting spirit and professionalism are an inspiration for many people.
When he’s not on skis, Cologna is an avid golfer and also enjoys playing a football match. He enthusiastically supports his favourite side, AC Milan.